Legacies present one of the best Returns on Investment (ROI) in fundraising, providing an opportunity to make a real difference to your cause, with minimal investment.
This is why legacies should be celebrated.
With a little investment charities of all sizes can benefit from this amazing form of support. Invest today and in 3-5 years you will be reaping the rewards.
Do you know that…
- Over £2 billion is left to charity through legacy giving every year
- Around £640 million (approx. one third) of legacy giving is received by just 10 charities
- Over a third of the over 60’s would consider leaving a legacy
- Research shows that, once prompted, people are 50% more likely to remember a charity in their Will
- The number of people willing to consider leaving a charitable gift in their Will is on the rise, and the number of charitable estates grew from 25,523 in 2007 to 34,967 in 2014.
This is creating a huge opportunity for charities of all sizes.
I want to help you to become an organisation that is proud to celebrate legacies, appropriately and sensitively, so that you can do even more amazing work in the future.